Hi all students, Here is a suggestive list of the procedures that a student should follow in order to increase a significant progression in his/her art as an illustrator ...
- Basic Geometric Forms The Cylinder, Rectangle (Cube) and the Sphere
- The main components of the human body Rib Cage, Pelvis and the Head Differences between men and women The Landmarks of the Body Muscular Composition
- The Gesture The Bean, Robo bean and Mannequinization
- The head The basic construction Positioning and Movement Limits The expressions
- The Arms, Legs Joints and Muscular Composition
Joints and Movement Limits
- Perspective - The Foreshortening - Position a Character in an environment - Shading - Textures
It may be that I have forgotten one or more important subjects, but the base remains the basis and trying to move too fast has a subject that seems more interesting to your eyes can only slow you down.
This list was constructed and compiled by Roger Beausoleil